Announcement - Project Officer (1)
Kosova - Women 4 Women has an opportunity for an experienced Project Officer, in Prishtina for the project “Together Building Resilience” funded and supported by UNTF. Candidates meeting minimum requirements are asked to forward motivation letter, CV and three reference letters not later than 16 November 2021 to: [email protected] Submissions of interest arriving without required information and documents will be excluded from consideration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist in implementation of the project, including drafting project timelines and activity budgets
• Coordinate trainings and consultations with program participants
• Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings
• Assist project coordinator in organizing and facilitating meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Maintain regular communications with partners
• Assist with project travel arrangements
• Acting as the link between the Project Coordinator and Finance team when required
• Assist with project coordinator to prepare narrative reports
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Other duties when required.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences or related field.
• Minimum two years’ work experience in related field, preferably in NGO’s.
• Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge file management other administrative procedures.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Strong sense of honesty, accuracy and transparency.
• Proficient English language skills.
• Driver’s license
Kosova-Women 4 Women does not discriminate based on race, color, age, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, marital status, matriculation, physical or mental disability, personal appearance, family responsibilities, political affiliation or status as a disabled or veteran or any other status.